Refund and Returns
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) provides the following principles for a refund policy:
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description, or
- Doesn’t do what we said it would or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
We will happily exchange items where the wrong size has been ordered, provided that the item has not been worn and still has the tags on and is in pristine condition.
Process for exchanging or returning items:
- Order the replacement items from the online ordering system, if you are exchanging
- Fill out the Return Authority Document provided here ensure it is returned with the items and attached to the email
- Notify Alliance Promotions by sending an email to email@example.com or via phone 1300 333 276
- Pack the items carefully in a return bag (Less than 5kg) or box (5kg and above)
- Once we receive the stock we will confirm they are in unused and pristine condition
- Credit will be applied for the items not damaged or worn