Let’s face it; inventory management can be a drag. So why not let Alliance Promotions and Marketing take care of it all for you?
We’re well equipped to handle all facets of your inventory management requirements, at very competitve rates.
Our electronically operated warehouse management system is a key component in providing the most efficient warehouse operations. Our barcoding system eliminates human error, and guarantees inventory accuracy every time.
As part of our extensive logistics program, we can offer the following services:
- Warehousing of all stock – we have a large warehousing facility at our Head Office in Tullamarine. Which means we can provide a streamlined, comprehensive logistics program under the one roof.
- Pick and Pack Service - once orders are received from the client, they are picked, packed and shipped, with an electronic paper trail at every step of the process.
- Product Distribution – We understand that in some cases merchandise is required urgently and outside the usual parameters. APM is able to assist in the fulfillment of such orders with the understanding that a minimum order quantity is required. A surcharge for orders under the minimum requirement will apply for freight and set up costs only.
- Full Product Reporting – given the accuracy of our warehouse management system, we can provide our clients with full comprehensive product reports tailored to the clients’ requirements.
- Stock Take Information – our sophisticated inventory management system ensures that stock information is up to the minute accurate.
- Flag Inventory System – As part of your inventory replacement program we will design a (IFS) Inventory Flag System. The IFS will automatically inform the warehouse staff when a product reaches an agreed minimum level and needs to be reordered. APM will then prepare a suggested order for approval so that at no stage will a product be completely out of stock without a follow up order in the system.
Stock levels and the distribution of orders are critical to the success of any fulfillment program. In most cases, if the recommended levels of stock and delivery time frames are adopted as system requirements the procedure runs smoothly and efficiently.
We offer local, domestic, interstate and international courier services including fast same day service when required, our freight charges are clearly defined and agreed upon by both parties before any logistic arrangements begin.